1. How can I register to the event?
Please click on Register (top-right of the website), fill in the registration form and follow up the registration steps.
2. Is the event free of charge?
Yes, the event is completely free of charge.
3. What is the meaning of "Support Office"?
"Support Office" is your local Enterprise Europe Network node organization (Chamber of Commerces, Technology Agencies, etc.) that can support your participation in the event. The choice of your Support Office is related to the region where you are geographically based.
- To identify your Support Office, go to the Contact Page and consider if you know some of the organization listed.
- If you do, this is the organization you will select as a Support Office in the registration form.
- If your region does not have a local support office, please select "I do not know my Support Office".
4. Can I modify my profile after registration?
Yes, you can modify your profile anytime by logging in - via the Login button or the links received via email - and modify the content already inserted.
5. Why publish high quality Marketplace entries?
The Marketplace give you the opportunity to publish and promote your collaboration ideas, research and offers before and after the event: event participants but also any other web user can find and read your published profile. The better your profile, the more meetings requests you will receive!
- Is it possible to insert more than one Marketplace item?
Yes, every participant can insert several profiles. You are encouraged to do so!
6. When will my profile be available online?
Each profile is reviewed by the organizers and, if it meets the quality criteria, it is validated and published. Otherwise, you will be contacted by the event organizer or your local Support Office for improvement suggestions.
7. What if I forgot my password?
Click on Forgot password? in the invitation email you have received, then check your inbox for further instructions.
8. What if, due to unforeseen reasons, I cannot participate in the event?
Please let the organiser know immediately and click on Cancel participation in the Your Attendance area of your profile. If you have meetings scheduled, please get directly in contact with your meeting partners and tell them that you cannot keep the appointment.
9. How and When can I book meetings?
Booking is opened from to May. You will be informed by email about the start of booking.
- Select the link "Participants" from the main menu.
- Click "Request meetings" on participant profile you want to meet
- Meetings are automatically accepted. You have to manually reject meeting instead.
NOTE: Meetings that are "Pending" will not be scheduled in your agenda.
10. Can I refuse a meeting request?
Yes of course.
- In your profile, select the tab "Meetings" to see all meeting requests (Own bookings and Guest bookings).
- Use the button "Reject" to refuse a meeting request.
11. Why do I receive none or only a few meeting requests?
Have you activated the B2B meeting check-boxes?
- Only a few?
The better your profile, the more meetings requests you will receive. You might have done the registration quickly and not inserted meaningful organisation descriptions and collaboration opportunities.
12. When will I get my personal meeting schedule?
- 4-5 days before the event you will receive your PRELIMINARY meeting schedule
- 2-3 days before the event you will receive your FINAL meeting schedule
- At the Brokerage Event registration Desk you will receive your final schedule as paper copy (taking into account last minute changes and cancellations).